CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just A Dream~~

I was thinking about him..Thinking bout me..Thinking bout us..What we gonna be..Open my eyes..It just only a dream..Haha I don't know what to write in this post..No idea afterall..That above quotes was a song by Nelly(Just A Dream)..The song was very interesting..That was Ameer's favourite song..Everytime I hear this song,I'll remember him..Not because of love or what,but he is my close friend..Always throat fighting with him..At last,I lost to him..<Freedom>Why I always put this name at the end of my post?That's because I'm the person who love FREEDOM..Everyone loves freedom..I chose freedom because in my life,I don't want my life being controlled by sommeone..I hate it the most..<Freedom>

0 comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.