CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

English,english and english...

What's going on with English?English is so important as it was the International languages..English is REALLY important in interviews and so on..Many of them feel embrasses when they talk English..Some of them will say,"You're talking broken English,please don't talk English again..It makes my ears hurts".That's the quotes often used by the people to prevent their members from speaking in English..


At my school,during English class the students won't speak English..I admit that I also don't speaking English during the class..I prefer to use Malay language..The friends around me speaks Malay and none of them speak English..So I must force myself to speak Malay although that was National language of our country..Our teacher kept reminding ous to speak English but the students deaf their ear out..They only speak English when they want to ask something or ask for permissions for something..

<Freedom>
Picture just for viewing :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.