CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Untitled...

Salam..See again for the last day of April..A lot of things happened in this month..Standardized tests and whatever getting along it..In this April I would like to wish happy birthday to my fellas Nur Syahirah(25.4),Hafiz Khairuddin(23.4) and for my brother Afiq Hamzah(28.4)..May ALLAH bless all of you..For my brother Afiq,I'm sorry for not wishing for your birthday but Good Luck in hockey matches at Kuantan..Hahaha..I know you can do it..You're great in that sport..

           Talking about exam,my result is good cause now I realise for not to play at all..I also do not oversleep when I step my feet to Form 4..Those teachers are right..Form 4 is not honeymoon year..It's time to us to struggle for a great pointer and total average for two semester..Congrats to myself for getting A's in Biology and .............. and ................. and .................... and ................. and ....................!!!!COngrats Najihah Jasmin..Also congrats to my fellas who got Excellent results...To 4 Geology,let's find a way to go to the top of the list..Ubung macht denMeister!!! Stop at here...<Freedom>

1 comments:

dkisneayu

salam...i hope you'll continue your writing in this blog....i'm guessing that you're in your SPM year this year...so all the best.....please do revise your grammar and please dont translate it from malay....i know you worked hard...but do work harder....

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.