CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Somethin' Interesting...

Salam..Meet again after had been disconnected for a few month..Looking for the tittle above I would like to share something interesting that happen to me and my fellas..First of all I would like to story about my new friends that just came to Transkrian..Many of them came from KL and Selangor...I know them but they didn't know me...I know a few of them..Mostly I know is Izzat and Naqib..They're my new classsmate..I know Izzat cause he loves to come to our place in the class..He REALLY loves to talk to Nabila and Faezah...Until one time I felt so weird cause Izzat didn't came to our place..Now I know why..Because he had been scolded by Hidayah who sat next  to me...She scold like this..."Izzat!!!Can you shut up!!This is the place where people would like to do homework!!!If you want to make noise,please go to the back.."<English Version,Malay Translation>Izzat was shocked...He shut up for a while..And the he moves to Faezah..He talks to Faezah..

Their conversation sounds this:<Translated from Malay to English>

Izzat: I've been scolded...
Faezah:Why..<Jawab soalan mcm xmau layan>
Izzat: Hidayah...She scold me because I made some noise at her place(Nabila sat beside                    Dayah)..I just talk to Nabila..That's all...
Faezah:Serves your right!!!Can't you see what they did??Add Maths homework..That's why you                 have been scolded,genius!!!!
Izzat:Stands up and go away<Frustrated>

Now,I know the reason....Izzat,Izzat...Pity on you....

Haha..sbr je lah Izzat..^ ^

Move on next story lak...Pasal hari sukan lak..Wah!!!Aq ske dia pnya bju..Stail gler lah..Especially umh Lekir nyer..Cam jersi kbngsaan M'sia..On that day aq dpt kutip 2 pngt..Hohoho..4x400 and 4x100...dpt silver n bronze medal..Ttp brbangga ngn diri aq..Nmpaknya Transkrian ader atlet bru..Hahaha..Ahmad Faqih Syabil.. 
Gler aktif..Sumer dia msuk..pstu dpt wakil mktb tuk MSSPP lak...Huhuhu...End of the story...


Next story lak...Kelas Add Maths...Mmg gler abis..Tgok lah sper yg ajar..Cikgu Sharifah Nur Farah..Time kls dia,sumer x brani nk bukak mulut..Sumer tunduk layu kt meja..Dia kata,tradisi dia kalau ader yg fail quiz or exam kna gntung krts yg brtnda F bsr kt leher and round block upper form...Tapi kls kitaorg xder lg yg kna..Tgok lps naik cuti ni..Sblm cuti wt quiz Quadratic Equation versi Add Math...Tgok jer lah sper yg kna...

Lenguh tgn dop tkn bnda nih...Tuh je lah kot..Salam.<Freedom>

0 comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.