CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Heart Broken(^ ^)

Heart broken??Aha,this is the story about my friend..I don't think that she's okay..She's keep lying to me that she's okay but she's not...I keep tell her for not to lie to herself but she did it too..She really loves a man that also gives her some hopes but the man didn't appreciate her..Oh,so heart broken...She really loves the man but keep lying to me that she didn't..She can lie to me but she can't lie to herself..She realize why she didn't confessed her feeling..This will make her heart more pain and broken..Until one time another girl also admired to the man and my friend said,"I don't dare to see the girl suffered and I'll sacrifice to her by letting go the man and forget my feeling to him."This is the true story that happen to my friend..Questinnaire:Confessed or keep the feeling in your heart??<Freedom>

0 comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.